Tickets ordered for delivery will not be sent until July at the earliest. No replacements will be issued for lost or stolen paper tickets. If this is a concern for you PLEASE BUY AN E-TICKET WHICH CAN BE REISSUED AS REQUIRED.
Please provide name(s) and email address(es) for other ticket holders you are buying for, as requested during the order process. Your order will not complete without this information.
Terms and conditions of sale as listed below:
• Tickets for the Festival are only available from accredited ticket outlets (for a full list of outlets please see the official festival website,www.outlookfestival.com).
• Holders of tickets bought from any other outlets will be refused entry to the Festival, and no liability will attach to the Promoter in such event.
• No one under the age of 18 may purchase a ticket, The Festival is strictly over 18's only.
• Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Festival is cancelled or entirely rescheduled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
• To discourage touting and protect the ticket price the Promoter requires each ticket has an allocated name, matching photo I.D. will be required on entry to the Festival. If you require a name change on a ticket (e-ticket or physical) please contact the ticket outlet, there will be a £10 administration charge per name change. This service is at the discretion of the ticket outlet and may be refused at any time. No name changes will be processed before Monday 3rd June 2013 or after Friday 16th August 2013. Tickets are resold entirely at the risk of the original and new bearers, the ticket outlet accepts no responsibility for problems arising from third party transactions.
• The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are transferable for a wrist-band on arrival at the site, and there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the Festival should the wristband become lost or damaged.
• Camping is not permitted on the Festival site, for camping and all other accommodation requirements please see relevant page. No cars, motorcycles, camper vans or other vehicles will be allowed on to the site during the Festival. No animals will be allowed on to the site during the Festival, with the exception of guide dogs.
• The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. There will be a random body search on admission policy in operation. It is a condition of entry to the Festival that you will submit to any reasonable search request.
• Patrons will not be permitted entry to the Festival whilst in the possession of the following prohibited items: any audio, audio-visual, film, video, or any type of recording equipment, items that may be used in a dangerous or threatening manner, alcoholic drinks, cans, glass bottles, foodstuffs.
• Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Festival. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and / or removed from the Festival, and Police will be called to attend.
• Unauthorized photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Festival is strictly prohibited. Persons attending the Festival may be filmed or recorded as part of the audience.
• The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
• Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to licence from the appropriate authorities.