Purchase of this ticket indicates agreement to the following terms & conditions
• Right of admission reserved.
• This ticket will need to be exchanged for a wristband before entering the site. Please check website nearer the event date for wristband exchange location & times. Please allow plenty of time to collect your wristband, there may be queues at any point during the day.
• Venue security reserve the right to carry out bag checks and search customers.
• For list of prohibited items please see Slam Dunk Festival website. No Bags Larger than an A4 piece of paper.
• No illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Anyone
caught in possession of these substances will be ejected.
• Ages 14+ only, 18+ for aftershow. Proof of ID will be required.
• Government issued Photo ID required on entry for the purchase, please see slamdunkmusic.com for acceptable forms of ID.
of alcohol and aftershow attendance.
• Strobe lighting may be used during this event.
• In some areas recommended sound levels may be exceeded.
• The organisers reserve the right to alter the bill without prior notification.
• Tickets will only be refunded if the whole event is cancelled, if this occurs only the face value will be refunded.
• Tickets are neither refundable or transferable. Tickets purchased from touts or secondary ticketing sites may not be admitted.
• Lost tickets cannot be replaced or refunded.
• No professional type audio-visual recording equipment may
be brought into the venue without authorisation. DLSR Cameras are permitted.
• Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or
recording of the event attended.
• ADMISSION TO INDIVIDUAL ARENAS IS NOT GUARANTEED. ONCE A STAGE IS FULL TO CAPACITY, THERE WILL BE NO ADMISSION UNTIL OTHER PEOPLE HAVE LEFT.
• Please check our website and follow all our social media for the latest information up to the event. www.slamdunkmusic.com
Slam Dunk Festival offers a complimentary companion ticket for disabled customers (subject to availability). If you wish to attend one of the festival dates and require use of the accessible viewing areas (AVA’s), a complimentary companion ticket or assistance please follow the instructions below.
You will be asked to provide your DLA, PIP, benefits letter or equivalent, registered severely sight impaired card, assistance dog card or other evidence. Please note that all venues are wheelchair accessible and while we will do our utmost to cater for our disabled customers we cannot guarantee that accessible viewing areas will be available at all stages. Where they are present access will be subject to capacity.
Please book your ticket via See tickets or Lunatickets and then fill in the access form on slamdunkmusic.com in order to book your companion ticket. You will receive email confirmation of your successful application when we have processed your form. You will then receive full instructions of where to collect your companion tickets closer to the event date.